On the 30th of November 2012 Parco Tecnologico Padano (PTP) Lodi, will host the event "Italian BioR Day".
Italian BioR Day, promoted by Parco Tecnologico Padano (PTP) and Quantide srl, is linked to the events organized by MilanoR.
It will be an opportunity to share knowledge between R users, towards the creation of an Italian community of 'open-source minded' people with a focus on biological data analysis.
The cost of the event is EUR 30,00 per person (VAT included), which includes also lunch and coffee breaks.
Please contact Andrea Pedretti (PTP) if you need further information.
Please visit the PTP website for preregistration and logistic information.
9.00 - 9.20 Registration
9.20 - 9.40 Welcome Greetings
- Luigi Tarenzi, Parco Tecnologico Padano
- Alessandra Stella, Parco Tecnologico Padano
9.40 - 13.00 Morning Session (with coffee break)
- Introduction to R
Andrea Spanò, Quantide srl
13.00 - 14.00 Lunch
14.00 - 17.30 Afternoon Session (with coffee break)
- Reproducible Research in High-Throughput Biology: A Case Study
Paolo Sonego, Bioinformatician at CBM Scrl
- Metabolomics: an interpreting tool to understand kidney graft recipients grouping and their recovery trajectory
Marco Calderisi, Chemometrician at Kode Srl
- Epidemiology using R: an introduction to the principal analysis
Gaia Bertarelli, Biostatistician at Fondazione IRCCS Istituto Nazionale dei Tumori
- Using R in the field of animal breeding - Practical experiences
Stefano Biffani, Quantitative geneticist at ANAFI
The seminars will be held in Italian language.